Botox . Dysport . Xeomin . Daxxify
STILL YOU. WITH FEWER LINES.
Soften fine lines and wrinkles with our wide range of neurotoxin brands. These FDA-approved injectables help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving you a refreshed and youthful look. Our experienced team will customize your treatment to meet your unique needs, ensuring natural looking results.
How do neurotoxins work?
Neurotoxins work by temporarily relaxing the targeted muscles. The treatment has many healthcare benefits, but when it comes to cosmetics it's the #1 anti-wrinkle treatment. By freezing the muscle, neurotoxins not only smooth and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles but it can also prevent those wrinkles from getting worse over time
Under eyes (Jelly roll)
1. How do nerotoxins differ from each other?
2. How long do the effects last?
3. Is there any downtime after receiving injections?
4. How can I prepare for my treatment?
5. How soon will I see results after treatment?
6. What are neurotoxins used for?
7. How do neurotoxins work?
8. What are the most common neurotoxin brands?
9. Are neurotoxins painful?
10. Can neurotoxins be used for conditions other than wrinkles?
11. Can anyone get neurotoxin injections?
12. Are neurotoxins permanent?
13. Can neurotoxins be combined with other cosmetic treatments?
14. Can neurotoxins be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
15. Do neurotoxins have any side effects?
16. Are there any age restrictions for neurotoxin treatments?
17. How long does a neurotoxin treatment session take?
18. Can neurotoxins be used to treat all types of wrinkles?
19. How often should I get neurotoxin treatments for wrinkle reduction?
20. Can neurotoxins be used for facial contouring?